Apr 14, 2013

See Ya in the Gumbo # 79 {potluck}


See ya in the gumbo!

My great grandpa said this instead of "good-bye."  It means see ya out there in the mix.

Gumbo is a mix of various ingredients.  And no two people make it the same way.

To "make a gumbo" means much more than cooking.  When someone says "I'm making a gumbo," it means family and friends are invited.

I invite you to join this POTLUCK PARTY every Sunday night.

Bring whatever mix of ingredients you'd like.

Ms. enPlace


Featured entries:
Your post will be linked along w/ a picture on this site
Your post and picture will be Pinned here 
Your post and picture will be shared on Google+

Your Top 5 from Last Week:

Two links tied for 1st place

**Top-viewed**
Bacon Cheddar Chive Muffins
**Top-viewed**
from Jo & Sue       


*Top-viewed**
Cajun Catfish Faves
**Top-viewed**
from Cajun Delights    
  

Buttermilk Peach Scones
from Turnips 2 Tangerines
 
    
Mango Salsa Chicken
from Food is My Life 
    Mango Salsa Chicken

Best Ever Ham & Cheese Quiche
from Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard 

My picks of the week:
Grilled Chicken 
from Vivian Pang Kitchen
The exterior of Vivian's chicken looked too good to pass up.

Hazelnut Latte Cupcakes 
from A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
Christie says I can have as many of these as I want.
  
  
* Please link your post, not your homepage.

* In your post, please link back to my site or add a button.

* Try to visit 2 or more participants

* Food-related posts only, please.

14 comments:

  1. I am very flattered that the Best Ever Ham & Cheese Quiche was picked as one of the Top Five from your See Ya In the Gumbo, Michelle. Thank you always for being such a gracious hostess.
    "Just Me" Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, I haven't been doing many link ups lately - my own have been keeping me busy but I thought you might like this simple cheese dish. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Michelle, Sorry I went MIA last week. I was thrilled that you featured my Green Vegetable Medley last week. Thanks for the feature and for hosting. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the look of those Hazelnut Latte Cupcakes - I'd love one for my afternoon tea today!

    I've linked up Ottolenghi's Baby Spinach Salad with Dates & Almonds. Thanks for hosting, Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merci beaucoup for the feature! I am so honored to share the most viewed recipe with those yummy looking Bacon Cheddar Chive Muffins! Hope you have a fun and fab week, cher!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Michelle for another party. I wish you a good week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michelle, thanks for choosing my grilled chicken as one of your favourites. Thanks again for the hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for featuring our bacon, cheddar and chive muffins! Have a fantastic week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting:)) Meant to be here last night but..... LOL So glad I am here this morning:))

    Hugs and have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Michelle~ Thanks for hosting each week and I always enjoy linking up here! Thanks for featuring my scones and what a bunch of fantastic recipes:) Have a great week~Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Michelle, I'm really happy that my link made it to top 5! So happy! :) Have a great week ahead and take care!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mmmm, the features look so good! Thanks for hosting, Michelle! :)

    Joy @ Yesterfood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Michelle,
    I'm sharing some cool dessert today! Thank you for hosting, have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm on a roll - I've linked up another salad - reinterpreting the Spinach Salad I posted earlier in the week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments.