Oct 27, 2013

See Ya in the Gumbo # 106 {potluck}

Welcome to See Ya in the Gumbo
Potluck Party

**Next week's party will start a day later than usual.**
*Link-up will open @ 6 PM CDT Monday, Nov. 4.*

My great grandpa said See ya in the gumbo! 
instead of "good-bye."
It means see ya out there in the mix.

Gumbo is a mix of various ingredients.  
And no two people make it the same way.
To "make a gumbo" means much more than cooking.  When someone says "I'm making a gumbo," it means family and friends are invited.

I invite you to join this POTLUCK PARTY every Sunday night.
Bring whatever mix of ingredients you'd like.

Ms. enPlace


Featured entries are:
linked (w/ a picture) on this site
Pinned here 
shared on Google+

Top Five Features
(based on your clicks)

**Top-viewed**
   Chicken Teriyaki 
from Kitchen Flavours 
**Top-viewed**
Chicken Teriyaki  from Kitchen Flavours      

Shoo-Fly Cake
from Yesterfood   
Shoo-Fly Cake from Yesterfood  

 Tiramisu Cheesecake
from With a Blast
Tiramisu Cheesecake ~ excellent  and never fails recipe !  #cheesecake #tiramisu #sweettreats #desserts via:withablast.com 
    
Creamed Spinach
from The 21st Century Housewife 
 Creamed spinach   

Sweet Potato and Red-Onion Focaccia
from Something Sweet
http://www.winnish.net/2012/05/blog-post_28.html

My picks of the week:
Crispy Sage Potatoes w/ Fried Eggs
from Bizzy Bakes
Crispy Sage Potatoes w/ Fried Eggs from Bizzy Bakes  

  Spiked Monster Cocktail
from Just Dip It In Chocolate 
Spiked Monster Cocktail from Just Dip It In Chocolate

The Boy's picks of the week:Butterfinger Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles 
from Bakewell Junction
Butterfinger Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles | Bakewell Junction

Crawfish Gumbo
from Soup Spice Everything Nice
Crawfish Gumbo from Soup Spice Everything Nice

Candy Corn M&M Popcorn Cake 
from Cherished Bliss (Audra)
Halloween Popcorn cake made with White Chocolate Candy Corn M&M's


* Please link your post, not your homepage*
* Link back or add my button if you'd like*
* Try to visit 2 or more participants*
* Food-related posts only, please*

17 comments:

  1. Thanks for the party, Michelle :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle,
    Looks like some interesting links this week. Im heading over to view the Healthy Halloween meals. Thanks for hosting..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, thank you for featuring my Shoo-Fly Cake- I'm excited that it was clicked on so often! Shared the party on google+ and twitter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mouth never fails to water when I come by to visit you, Michelle. Thanks for hostessing the See Ya In the Gumbo Potluck, week after week. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michelle,
    Your features look awesome! Hope you have a great week and thanks for hosting!
    See Ya In The Gumbo,
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Michelle, Thank you and the Boy for the feature and the party. I just love linking up here and seeing all the great recipes. I hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the feature and the party, Michelle! Have a wonderful week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great features!! So I'm really honored to be among them - Thank you!!
    Have a fun Halloween and thanks for the party :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by and for the follow. Can't resist to be part of party. Have a fabulous week...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Michelle! I'm so pleased to be in the Top 5 this week - thank you so much for the feature :-) This week I've shared an Apple and Pecan Cake with Maple Glaze. Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Michelle,

    Thanks for hosting this party. I just linked my focaccia bread. Enjoy a good week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Michelle, I've linked my Roasted Beetroot, Leek and Walnut Salad. I can see how a childhood full of canned beets might put you off them a little, but freshly cooked ones (especially roasted ones) tasted a world apart.

    Thanks for hosting xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Michelle, I've popped in a beetroot salad. And thanks for entering my little giveaway! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous10/28/2013

    Thanks for featuring my Butterfinger Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles and hosting the party!
    Annamaria

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for hosting! Today I brought an updated version of my mother's ginger and green onion chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yummy feature's this week! Thanks for hosting and have a great week, Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Michelle,
    I'm so happy to see that my Chicken Teriyaki is one of the top viewed! Thank you!
    I'm sharing a blini sandwich today!
    Thank you for hosting, have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments.