Mar 30, 2014

See Ya in the Gumbo # 127 {potluck}


*~*~* 
Welcome to See Ya in the Gumbo potluck!
*~*~*

My great grandpa said See ya in the gumbo! 
instead of "good-bye."
It means see ya out there in the mix.

Gumbo is a mix of various ingredients.  
And no two people make it the same way.
To "make a gumbo" means much more than cooking.  When someone says "I'm making a gumbo," it means family and friends are invited.

I invite you to join this POTLUCK PARTY every Sunday night.
Bring whatever mix of ingredients you'd like.

Ms. enPlace


Top Five Features
(based on your clicks)

**Top-viewed**
   Chocolate Chip Cookie Cannoli
from King's Bakery and Cooking 
**Top-viewed**
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cannoli from King's Bakery and Cooking

Cheesy Salsa Dip
from Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard  
Cheesy Salsa Dip from Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard

Cajun Cabbage
from Miz Helen's Country Cottage
Cajun Cabbage from Miz Helen's Country Cottage    

Lighter Chicken Tetrazzini
from The 21st Century Housewife
Lighter Chicken Tetrazzini

Swiss-Roll Cake with Apple and Poppy filling
from Something Sweet: Winnie's Blog
Roll apples and poppy - in

I liked...
Falafel with Tahini Flatbreads
from 
Couscous & Consciousness
Falafel with Tahini Flatbreads 1

Strawberry Muffins with Strawberry Cream Cheese Spread
from Easy Life Meal and Party Planning
Strawberry Muffins - Easy Life Meal & Party Planning - Delicious served w

The Boy liked...
Elvis Donuts 
from Love Bakes Good Cakes
Elvis Donuts - banana donuts with a chocolate glaze, peanut butter drizzle and crumbled bacon

Raspberry and White Chocolate Cheesecake
from Creative and Delicious 
Raspberry and White Chocolate Cheesecake ~ No-Bake Cheesecake with Fresh Raspberries and White Chocolate #Cheesecake #RaspberryCheesecake #Desserts #NoBakeDessert

Coconut Banana Chia Chocolate Snack Cake
from Jenn's Random Scraps
Coconut Banana Chia Chocolate Snack Cake from Jenn's Random Scraps

The Husband liked...
Slow Cooker Brazilian Curry Chicken
from This West Coast Mommy
This delicious Brazilian curry chicken recipe is so quick and easy to make in the slow cooker. Paleo-friendly, Whole30 compliant, gluten-free, and dairy-free, but NOT flavour-free!

* Please link your post, not your homepage*
* Link back or add my button if you'd like*
* Try to visit 2 or more participants*
* Food-related posts only, please*

Notice: 
If you are featured
1. Your post will be linked along with a picture on this site 
2. Your post and a picture will be pinned to the See Ya In the Gumbo Potluck--Featured Recipes board 
3.  Your post and a picture will be shared on Google+


17 comments:

  1. Michelle, I popped in a link to a smoked fish 'ravioli' using avocado as the container. It was yummo! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle,
    What a great party today and thank you so much for featuring my Cajun Cabbage, I really appreciate it! Hope you are having a great week and thanks so much for the party!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michelle! Hope your having a great day...I have been having issues with my Google account so I'm just happy to be here and everything is working....so far:) Thanks for hosting~ Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the feature and the party, Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great feautres Michelle and thank you for including my Swiss-Roll Cake

    Have a great week and thank you for another party

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Michelle, Thanks for the party. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What I wouldn't give for one of those chocolate chip cannoli!! Thanks for featuring my falafel and tahini breads - I feel enormously honoured.

    Hope you've had a great weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting another great party. Can't wait to see what everyone links up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Michelle, I'm thrilled to see my Lighter Chicken Tetrazzini in the top 5 from last week - thank you so much for the feature! This week I'm sharing No Churn Ice Cream - it's so easy but so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Michelle for the party!! Had guests for the weekend so I totally missed your party last week:(

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank Michelle for hosting. I have my eye on one of the recipes featured and want to make it this week. Have a great week.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hostessing Michelle, & featuring my Cheesy Salsa Dip. 2 of my picks also made the lineup, the Lighter Chicken Tetrazzini & the Raspberry & White Chocolate Cheesecake. Enjoy your week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for hosting Michelle. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the feature Michelle, have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for featuring my Strawberry Muffins!! Sorry I am late to the party - I am about a week behind on everything.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just saw this now. Thanks for featuring my Brazilian curry chicken!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments.